- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Midway Island weather in October 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 226226 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Midway Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Midway Island in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Midway Island in October with low heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Midway Island in October?
The average sea temperature around Midway Island in October is 26°C.
Does it rain in Midway Island in October?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Midway Island in October and the average monthly rainfall is 226mm.
Midway Island sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Midway Island in October 2020. Select a month to view Midway Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:43||18:35|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:51||18:18|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:01||18:05|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.