- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Midway Island weather in November 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 156156 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Midway Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Midway Island in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Midway Island in November with no heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Midway Island in November?
The average sea temperature around Midway Island in November is 24°C.
Does it rain in Midway Island in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Midway Island in November and the average monthly rainfall is 156mm.
Midway Island sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Midway Island in November 2020. Select a month to view Midway Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:02||18:04|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:12||17:56|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:24||17:53|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.