- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Midway Island weather in June 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Midway Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Midway Island in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Midway Island in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Midway Island in June?
The average sea temperature around Midway Island in June is 24°C.
Does it rain in Midway Island in June?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Midway Island in June and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Midway Island sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Midway Island in June 2020. Select a month to view Midway Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:53||19:43|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:52||19:48|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:56||19:51|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.