- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Midway Island weather in January 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 202202 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Midway Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Midway Island in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Midway Island in January, falling to 16°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Midway Island in January?
The average sea temperature around Midway Island in January is 21°C.
Does it rain in Midway Island in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Midway Island in January and the average monthly rainfall is 202mm.
Midway Island sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Midway Island in January 2020. Select a month to view Midway Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:41||18:05|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:42||18:16|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:38||18:29|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.