- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Midway Island weather in August 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 167167 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Midway Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Midway Island in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Midway Island in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Midway Island in August?
The average sea temperature around Midway Island in August is 27°C.
Does it rain in Midway Island in August?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Midway Island in August and the average monthly rainfall is 167mm.
Midway Island sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Midway Island in August 2020. Select a month to view Midway Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:12||19:39|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:20||19:26|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:28||19:11|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.