- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Aspen weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Aspen, Colorado shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Aspen in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Aspen in May, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Aspen in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Aspen in May - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Aspen in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Aspen in May and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Aspen sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Aspen in May 2020. Select a month to view Aspen sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:08||20:01|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:53||20:15|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:43||20:27|
- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Colorado in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colorado in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.