- Check recommended holidays & tours to Alaska
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Nome weather in May 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1919 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 00°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Nome, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nome weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nome in May is a cold 5°C (41°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -2°C (28°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 50% of the 19 hours of daylight.
Expect 16mm (0.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Nome in May is 0°C (32°F).
Nome sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nome in May 2020. Select a month to view Nome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:28||23:32|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:37||00:19|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:50||01:08|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details