- Save an EXTRA 10% on shared airport shuttle transfers
- Book shared transfers at 90 airports worldwide
- Enter GO Airport Shuttle discount code when searching
Kodiak weather in May 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 137137 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Kodiak, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kodiak weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kodiak in May is a cool 9°C (48°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 53% of the 17 hours of daylight.
Expect 137mm (5.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Kodiak in May is 6°C (43°F).
Kodiak sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kodiak in May 2020. Select a month to view Kodiak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:16||21:59|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:43||22:31|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:19||22:57|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details