- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Deadhorse weather in May 2020
- 33°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 2121 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Deadhorse, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Deadhorse in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in Deadhorse in May, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Deadhorse in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Deadhorse in May - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Deadhorse in May?
The average sea temperature around Deadhorse in May is -2°C.
Does it rain in Deadhorse in May?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Deadhorse in May and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Deadhorse sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Deadhorse in May 2020. Select a month to view Deadhorse sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||04:17||23:30|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||Daylight all day|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||Daylight all day|
- Find latest Millennium Hotels special offers for the USA
- Book hotel stays in Boston, Chicago, LA, New York & more
- Including theatre & city break offers & sales
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Alaska in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.