- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Funafuti weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 233233 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Funafuti, Tuvalu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Funafuti in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Funafuti in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Funafuti in May?
There are normally -9999 hours of bright sunshine each day in Funafuti in May - that's -9999% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Funafuti in May?
The average sea temperature around Funafuti in May is 29°C.
Does it rain in Funafuti in May?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Funafuti in May and the average monthly rainfall is 233mm.
Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Funafuti in May 2020. Select a month to view Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:06||17:54|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:08||17:51|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:11||17:51|
- Find low prices on flights to Tuvalu
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Tuvalu destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.