- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Juba weather in May 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 136136 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Juba, South Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Juba in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Juba in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Juba in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Juba in May - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Juba in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Juba in May and the average monthly rainfall is 136mm.
Juba sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Juba in May 2020. Select a month to view Juba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:42||18:59|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:40||19:00|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:40||19:03|
- Find cheap flights to South Sudan with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in South Sudan in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Sudan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.