- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Juba weather in May 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 136136 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Juba, South Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Juba in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Juba in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Juba in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Juba in May - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Juba in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Juba in May and the average monthly rainfall is 136mm.
Juba sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Juba in May 2020. Select a month to view Juba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:42||18:59|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:40||19:00|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:40||19:03|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to South Sudan
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in South Sudan in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Sudan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.