- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Pyongyang weather in May 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Pyongyang, North Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pyongyang in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Pyongyang in May, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pyongyang in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pyongyang in May - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pyongyang in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Pyongyang in May and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pyongyang in May 2020. Select a month to view Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:39||19:30|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:23||19:44|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:14||19:56|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in North Korea in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Korea in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.