- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Phoksundo Lake weather in May 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Phoksundo Lake, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Phoksundo Lake in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Phoksundo Lake in May, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Phoksundo Lake in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Phoksundo Lake in May - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Phoksundo Lake in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Phoksundo Lake in May and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Phoksundo Lake sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Phoksundo Lake in May 2020. Select a month to view Phoksundo Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:32||18:49|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:21||18:59|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:15||19:07|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Nepal
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.