- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Dalanzadgad weather in May 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Dalanzadgad, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dalanzadgad in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Dalanzadgad in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dalanzadgad in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dalanzadgad in May - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dalanzadgad in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Dalanzadgad in May and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Dalanzadgad sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dalanzadgad in May 2020. Select a month to view Dalanzadgad sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:55||20:05|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:36||20:22|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:24||20:36|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mongolia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mongolia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.