- Find cheap flights to Lesotho with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Maseru weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Lesotho with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maseru in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Maseru in May, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maseru in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maseru in May - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maseru in May?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Maseru in May and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maseru in May 2020. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:38||17:36|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:47||17:25|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:56||17:20|
- Book hotel rooms with Hotels.com + free cancellation on most rooms
- Search for destinations worldwide
- Hotels.com's T&Cs apply
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Lesotho destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.