- Find low prices on flights to Lesotho
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Maseru weather in May 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Maseru, Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Maseru weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Maseru in May is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 77% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 29mm (1.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Maseru sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maseru in May 2020. Select a month to view Maseru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:38||17:36|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:47||17:25|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:56||17:20|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
More Lesotho destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details