- Book tours & holidays to Kyrgyzstan with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £749 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Bishkek weather in May 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bishkek in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Bishkek in May, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bishkek in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bishkek in May - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bishkek in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Bishkek in May and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bishkek in May 2020. Select a month to view Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:56||20:03|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:38||20:19|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:26||20:33|
- Find low prices on flights to Kyrgyzstan
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kyrgyzstan in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kyrgyzstan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.