- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Irbid weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Irbid, Jordan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Irbid in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Irbid in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Irbid in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Irbid in May - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Irbid in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Irbid in May and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Irbid sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Irbid in May 2020. Select a month to view Irbid sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:50||19:18|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:37||19:29|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:30||19:39|
- Save up to 30% on tours to Asia with G Adventures
- Book tours, river cruises & sailing adventures
- Discount varies by destination, tour type & departure date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Jordan
Where's hot in Jordan in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jordan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.