- Save on flights to Conakry, Guinea
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £599 return
Conakry weather in May 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 138138 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Conakry, Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Conakry in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Conakry in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Conakry in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Conakry in May - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Conakry in May?
The average sea temperature around Conakry in May is 28°C.
Does it rain in Conakry in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Conakry in May and the average monthly rainfall is 138mm.
Conakry sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Conakry in May 2020. Select a month to view Conakry sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:38||19:06|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:34||19:08|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:33||19:12|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guinea in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guinea in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.