- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Bissau weather in May 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Bissau, Guinea-Bissau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bissau in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Bissau in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bissau in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bissau in May - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bissau in May?
The average sea temperature around Bissau in May is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Bissau in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Bissau in May and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Bissau sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bissau in May 2020. Select a month to view Bissau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:43||19:16|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:38||19:19|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:37||19:23|
- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guinea-Bissau in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guinea-Bissau in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.