- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Rio Dulce weather in May 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 180180 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Rio Dulce, Guatemala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rio Dulce in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Rio Dulce in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rio Dulce in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rio Dulce in May - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rio Dulce in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Rio Dulce in May and the average monthly rainfall is 180mm.
Rio Dulce sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rio Dulce in May 2020. Select a month to view Rio Dulce sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:32||18:14|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:26||18:19|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:24||18:24|
- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guatemala in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guatemala in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.