- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Guatemala City weather in May 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Guatemala City, Guatemala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guatemala City in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Guatemala City in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guatemala City in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guatemala City in May - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guatemala City in May?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Guatemala City in May and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
Guatemala City sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guatemala City in May 2020. Select a month to view Guatemala City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:39||18:19|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:34||18:23|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:32||18:28|
- Save EXTRA 5% on hotel stays in 2020 with Barcelo
- Excludes flash sale & happy days + Asia Gardens & el Novo
- Travel between 4th Mar & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guatemala in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guatemala in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.