- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Flores weather in May 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 140140 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Flores, Guatemala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Flores in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Flores in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Flores in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Flores in May - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Flores in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Flores in May and the average monthly rainfall is 140mm.
Flores sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Flores in May 2020. Select a month to view Flores sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:34||18:19|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:28||18:24|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:25||18:30|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guatemala in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guatemala in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.