- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Cayenne weather in May 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2626 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 544544 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Cayenne, French Guiana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cayenne in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Cayenne in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cayenne in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cayenne in May - that's 36% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cayenne in May?
The average sea temperature around Cayenne in May is 27°C.
Does it rain in Cayenne in May?
There are usually 26 days with some rain in Cayenne in May and the average monthly rainfall is 544mm.
Cayenne sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cayenne in May 2020. Select a month to view Cayenne sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:17||18:35|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:15||18:36|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:15||18:39|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More French Guiana destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.