- Find cheap flights to Fiji with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Suva weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 142142 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Suva, Fiji shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Suva in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Suva in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Suva in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Suva in May - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Suva in May?
The average sea temperature around Suva in May is 27°C.
Does it rain in Suva in May?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Suva in May and the average monthly rainfall is 142mm.
Suva sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Suva in May 2020. Select a month to view Suva sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:20||17:47|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:25||17:40|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:30||17:37|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Fiji in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Fiji in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.