- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Lakeba weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Lakeba, Fiji shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lakeba in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Lakeba in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Lakeba in May?
The average sea temperature around Lakeba in May is 27°C.
Does it rain in Lakeba in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Lakeba in May and the average monthly rainfall is 130mm.
Lakeba sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lakeba in May 2020. Select a month to view Lakeba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:09||17:35|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:14||17:29|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:20||17:26|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Fiji in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Fiji in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.