- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Cuenca weather in May 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Cuenca, Ecuador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cuenca in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Cuenca in May, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cuenca in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cuenca in May - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cuenca in May?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Cuenca in May and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
Cuenca sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cuenca in May 2020. Select a month to view Cuenca sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:13||18:13|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:13||18:12|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:15||18:13|
- Browse Ecuador escorted tours in 2019/2020
- Book holidays to Ecuador online with TUI
- Enjoy authentic local experiences & flexible tour options
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Ecuador
Where's hot in Ecuador in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ecuador in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.