- Find cheap flights to Congo-Kinshasa with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Kinshasa weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Kinshasa, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kinshasa weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kinshasa in May is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 47% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 124mm (4.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kinshasa in May 2020. Select a month to view Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:57||17:55|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:58||17:53|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:00||17:53|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
More Congo-Kinshasa destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details