- Check recommended holidays & tours to China
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Hefei weather in May 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Hefei, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hefei in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Hefei in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hefei in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hefei in May - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hefei in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Hefei in May and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Hefei sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hefei in May 2020. Select a month to view Hefei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:25||18:51|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:13||19:02|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:06||19:11|
- Browse the latest special offers on hotel stays in 2017/2018
- Book Anantara Hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Offers include discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.