- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Congjiang weather in May 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 221221 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Congjiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Congjiang in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Congjiang in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Congjiang in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Congjiang in May - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Congjiang in May?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Congjiang in May and the average monthly rainfall is 221mm.
Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Congjiang in May 2020. Select a month to view Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:08||19:16|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:58||19:24|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:53||19:31|
- Save up to 30% on tours to Asia with G Adventures
- Book tours, river cruises & sailing adventures
- Discount varies by destination, tour type & departure date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.