- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Maun weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Maun, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maun in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Maun in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maun in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maun in May - that's 88% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Maun in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Maun in May and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Maun sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maun in May 2020. Select a month to view Maun sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:42||18:04|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:48||17:57|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:54||17:54|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Botswana in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Botswana in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.