- Find low prices on flights to Angola
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Luanda weather in May 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Luanda, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Luanda in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Luanda in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luanda in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luanda in May - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Luanda in May?
The average sea temperature around Luanda in May is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Luanda in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Luanda in May and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm.
Luanda sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luanda in May 2020. Select a month to view Luanda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:10||17:58|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:12||17:55|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:15||17:54|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.