- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Huambo weather in May 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Huambo, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Huambo in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Huambo in May with no heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Huambo in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Huambo in May - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Huambo in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Huambo in May and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Huambo sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Huambo in May 2020. Select a month to view Huambo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:05||17:43|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:08||17:39|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:12||17:38|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.