- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Kandahar weather in May 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Kandahar, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kandahar weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kandahar in May is a hot 34°C (93°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 16°C (61°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 79% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 3mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Kandahar sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kandahar in May 2020. Select a month to view Kandahar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:22||18:47|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:10||18:58|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:03||19:07|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
More Afghanistan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details