- Book for Polar Voyages to Arctic & Antarctica in 2020/2021
- Visit the polar bears of Svalbard & penguins of the Falklands
- Get FREE upgrades & discounts when you book online
Grytviken weather in March 2020
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 155155 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 44°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Grytviken, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Grytviken in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Grytviken in March, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Grytviken in March?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Grytviken in March - that's 14% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Grytviken in March?
The average sea temperature around Grytviken in March is 4°C.
Does it rain in Grytviken in March?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Grytviken in March and the average monthly rainfall is 155mm.
Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grytviken in March 2020. Select a month to view Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||05:51||19:24|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:20||18:47|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:49||18:10|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More South Georgia destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.