- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Honiara weather in March 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 331331 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Honiara, Solomon Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Honiara sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Honiara in March 2020. Select a month to view Honiara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:24||18:41|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:24||18:33|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:24||18:25|
- Find cheap flights to the Solomon Islands with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Where's hot in the Solomon Islands in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Solomon Islands in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.