- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Sierra Leone
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Freetown weather in March 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Freetown, Sierra Leone shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Freetown weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Freetown in March is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 20mm (0.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Freetown in March is 27°C (81°F).
Freetown sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Freetown in March 2020. Select a month to view Freetown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:06||19:04|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:59||19:04|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:51||19:03|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Sierra Leone destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details