- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Freetown weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sierra Leone with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2727 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 752752 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Sierra Leone
The July weather guide for Freetown, Sierra Leone shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Freetown in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Freetown in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Freetown in July?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Freetown in July - that's 25% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Freetown in July?
The average sea temperature around Freetown in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Freetown in July?
There are usually 27 days with some rain in Freetown in July and the average monthly rainfall is 752mm.
Freetown sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Freetown in July 2021. Select a month to view Freetown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:39||19:15|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:42||19:16|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:45||19:14|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Sierra Leone in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sierra Leone in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.