- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Nigeria with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Kano weather in March 2020
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Kano, Nigeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kano in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Kano in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kano in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kano in March - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kano in March?
There are usually no days with some rain in Kano in March and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Kano sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kano in March 2020. Select a month to view Kano sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:41||18:35|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:32||18:37|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:23||18:37|
- Save up to 30% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Book weekend stays (min 3 nights) in the Hilton winter sale
- Travel before 31st August 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nigeria in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nigeria in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.