- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Male weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Maldives with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Male, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Male in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Male in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Male in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Male in March - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Male in March?
The average sea temperature around Male in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Male in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Male in March and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Male sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Male in March 2021. Select a month to view Male sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:17||18:19|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:12||18:17|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:06||18:15|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Maldives
Where's hot in the Maldives in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Maldives in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.