- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Male weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Maldives with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 129129 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Maldives
The April weather guide for Male, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Male in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Male in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Male in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Male in April - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Male in April?
The average sea temperature around Male in April is 30°C.
Does it rain in Male in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Male in April and the average monthly rainfall is 129mm.
Male sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Male in April 2021. Select a month to view Male sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:05||18:14|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:00||18:12|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:55||18:11|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Maldives
Where is hot in the Maldives in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Maldives in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.