- Save up to 40% on hotel stays in the Maldives
- Plus get extra 100 USD resort credit
- Travel before 30th April 2022 (inclusive)
Male weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Maldives with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Maldives
The July weather guide for Male, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Male in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Male in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Male in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Male in July - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Male in July?
The average sea temperature around Male in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Male in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Male in July and the average monthly rainfall is 161mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Male sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Male in July 2021. Select a month to view Male sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:59||18:21|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:02||18:22|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:03||18:21|
- Browse top deals & discounts on holidays in 2021/2022
- Check out latest deals this month & handpicked offers
- Find holidays by destination, holiday type or season
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.