- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Male weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Maldives with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Maldives
The July weather guide for Male, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Male in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Male in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Male in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Male in July - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Male in July?
The average sea temperature around Male in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Male in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Male in July and the average monthly rainfall is 161mm.
Male sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Male in July 2021. Select a month to view Male sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:59||18:21|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:02||18:22|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:03||18:21|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Maldives
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Maldives
Where is hot in the Maldives in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Maldives in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.