- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Male weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Maldives with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 211211 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Male, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Male in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Male in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Male in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Male in May - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Male in May?
The average sea temperature around Male in May is 30°C.
Does it rain in Male in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Male in May and the average monthly rainfall is 211mm.
Male sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Male in May 2020. Select a month to view Male sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:55||18:11|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:53||18:12|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:53||18:14|
- Save up to 9% online with First Choice
- Book holidays to the Maldives in 2020/2021
- Low deposits & free child places available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Maldives
Where is hot in the Maldives in May for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Maldives in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.