- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Male weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Maldives with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 183183 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Male, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Male in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Male in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Male in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Male in August - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Male in August?
The average sea temperature around Male in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Male in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Male in August and the average monthly rainfall is 183mm.
Male sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Male in August 2020. Select a month to view Male sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:03||18:21|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:03||18:18|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:00||18:12|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Maldives
Where is hot in the Maldives in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Maldives in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.