- Save up to £200 on summer beach holidays & city breaks
- Book last minute holiday deals with easyJet holidays
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Apokoronas weather in March 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Apokoronas, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Apokoronas weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Apokoronas in March is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 48% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 81mm (3.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Apokoronas sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Apokoronas in March 2020. Select a month to view Apokoronas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:53||18:19|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:32||18:32|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:11||19:44|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Greece
Popular Crete destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details