- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Apokoronas weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Crete
The August weather guide for Apokoronas, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Apokoronas in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Apokoronas in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Apokoronas in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Apokoronas in August - that's 86% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Apokoronas in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Apokoronas in August and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Apokoronas sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Apokoronas in August 2021. Select a month to view Apokoronas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:32||20:27|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:43||20:11|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:55||19:52|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.