- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Apokoronas weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Apokoronas, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Crete
How hot is it in Apokoronas in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Apokoronas in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Apokoronas in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Apokoronas in September - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Apokoronas in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Apokoronas in September and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Apokoronas sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Apokoronas in September 2020. Select a month to view Apokoronas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:56||19:50|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:06||19:30|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:17||19:08|
- Save on holidays to Europe with current online deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Portugal & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Crete in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.