- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Apokoronas weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Apokoronas, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Crete
How hot is it in Apokoronas in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Apokoronas in November, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Apokoronas in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Apokoronas in November - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Apokoronas in November?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Apokoronas in November and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Apokoronas sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Apokoronas in November 2020. Select a month to view Apokoronas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:45||17:28|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:59||17:17|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:13||17:11|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Crete in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.