- Explore the latest holiday offers for China
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Taiyuan weather in March 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Taiyuan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Taiyuan in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Taiyuan in March, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Taiyuan in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taiyuan in March - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Taiyuan in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Taiyuan in March and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Taiyuan sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Taiyuan in March 2020. Select a month to view Taiyuan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:01||18:23|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:39||18:38|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:17||18:52|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.