- Find low prices on flights to China
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Dunhuang weather in March 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Dunhuang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Dunhuang in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Dunhuang in March, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dunhuang in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dunhuang in March - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dunhuang in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Dunhuang in March and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Dunhuang sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dunhuang in March 2020. Select a month to view Dunhuang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||08:15||19:33|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:51||19:49|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:27||20:05|
- Book tours & holidays to Tibet with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £2,039 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.