- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Congjiang weather in March 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The March weather guide for Congjiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Congjiang in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Congjiang in March, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Congjiang in March?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Congjiang in March - that's 17% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Congjiang in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Congjiang in March and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Congjiang in March 2020. Select a month to view Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:07||18:46|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:53||18:54|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:37||19:01|
- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.